• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:Vintage Mint Lloyd & Haig Cordovan sz 44, 5 eyelets.$27.95 w. shipping inc.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not sure if these classic Lloyd & Haigs are shell cordovan or simply cordovan colored. Unfortunately, they don't fit me, though I love them. They are marked size 44 9 C/E, which I think equates to a US size 10C(at least for these L&H's in my opinion).

They are in fabulous shape and appear to not have been worn much. I would appreciate any input as to weather you think they are shell cordovan or not! Jcusey are you out there? Either way, they are very nice indeed. I'm asking $29.95, w. shipping inc., to anywhere in continental US.

Here are pictures:

lloydhaigs004gz3.jpg

lloydhaigs007he2.jpg

lloydhaigs008fn3.jpg

lloydhaigs010fo3.jpg

lloydhaigs011kt8.jpg

lloydhaigs014yx6.jpg

lloydhaigs016km1.jpg

lloydhaigs018eq3.jpg

Any questions please PM me or post here. These are nice shoes!

Reagrds and Thanks,
rnoldh,
Arnold H

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but they sure look like shell to me. And I think your decimal point is just a bit far left, but it's a free country!
smile.gif

CaptChaos

Reaction score
The rippling across the foot looks like my shell cordovan shoes. I say they are shell.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I'm no expert, but they sure look like shell to me. And I think your decimal point is just a bit far left, but it's a free country!
smile.gif

My Goodness, You think these L & H's are genuine shell cordovan, but you also seem to think $29.95 delivered, is a high price. Do you happen to know where I can get a pair of shoes this nice(in genuine shell cordovan) size 11D, for $29.95 delivered?
wow.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Decimal point far to the left... i.e. 27.95 -> 279.5...
smile.gif

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Decimal point far to the left... i.e. 27.95 -> 279.5...
smile.gif

Oh, I apologize!! It's getting late J! It seems to me $279.50 would be a fair price, but is on the high side, and a $29.95 price is on the low side but a great value for a fellow SF member!
blush.gif

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If no one has jumped on these, I would like to take them. Would it be possible to clarify, what is your normal size and are these big/small on you.

Thanks

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Shoes are tentatively sold as of 4:30 P.M., 8-29-06

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads