1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Vass, Gently Used, 41.5 U Last, New Gold Museum Old English II with V toe cap

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Mark Lee Jin Yi, May 19, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Mark Lee Jin Yi Senior member

Hi Everyone,

For sale is my Vass Old English II, U Last in New Gold Museum Calf with a V-toe cap. It is something a little different from the usual OE IIs, the v toe caps give it a unique twist! They are very beautiful shoes and I haven't worn them more than 10 times but I have no choice but to let them go because I need to raise money. Here are some details:

Vass Old English II with 'V' toe cap:
    - size 41.5, i wear UK 7.5 for Edward Green/Lobbs/C&J/Churchs and these wear perfect.
    - New gold museum calf
    - metal toe tips
    - double sole tapered to single at the waist
    - shoe trees and dust bags included
    - original Vass box NOT included because I've left them back home in Singapore.

Asking price: 400 Euros negotiable.
    For the price, I will also send them for conditioning and shine to ensure that they reach you in perfect condition, ready to wear straight out of the box! These shoes would cost at least 600 Euros brand new and would have a lot of lead time.

Shipping not included.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2015

2. Mark Lee Jin Yi

Mark Lee Jin Yi Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.