• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: various 15x32, 15x33 & 15x34 shirts

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to trim down the collection a bit, so I'm selling some dress shirts. If you're interested in anything, PM me and I'll take some pictures/measurements (This is just meant to be sort of a 'feeler thread'). Additionally, if you'd like to purchase more than one shirt, I am definitely willing to offer a bit of a discount.
devil.gif
SOLD! (Thanks Doylnea and AAAC) 15x33 White Brooks Brothers slim fit, non-iron. Point collar, barrel cuffs. Tried it on once with a navy sweater over it, so it may carry some of those fibers. Never washed. Asking $19 shipped ConUS. SOLD! (Thanks Doylnea and AAAC) 15x33 Pink Brooks Brothers slim fit, non-iron. Button-down collar, barrel cuffs. Factory second, but I can't find a defect. Worn and washed once, but in great condition Asking $17 shipped ConUS. 15x32 Blue Paul Stuart shirt. Brand new, with retail tags still attached. I believe it is end-on-end, though I don't know my terminology as well as I should. Contrasting (white) point collar and non-contrast barrel cuffs. Asking $24 shipped ConUS. 15x33 Pink check Charles Tyrwhitt shirt. Tried on a couple times, but never worn. French cuffs. Asking $29 shipped ConUS. SOLD! (Thanks Thomas and SF) 15x34 Solid white J. Crew shirt made with Thomas Mason Fabric. Laundered and pressed, but never worn. French cuffs and semi-spread collar. Fits as slim (maybe even slimmer than) the Brooks Brothers slim fit shirts. Retailed for $120, bought on sale for $36 shipped. Asking $19 shipped. SOLD! (Thanks Norcal and SF) 15x33 French blue Charles Tyrwhitt fitted poplin shirt (CT calls this 'China Blue'). Semi-spread collar, barrel cuffs. Worn once for a very very short amount of time, but never laundered (I will launder and press it before I send it out, unless buyer requests otherwise). This shirt is no longer available in the fitted line, but I think it can be seen here. Asking $30 shipped ConUS. edit: 15x34 Blue Gieves and Hawkes shirt. Spread collar, french cuffs. The fabric is textured, sort of like oxford cloth, but I have no idea how to describe it. Never washed, worn, or tried on. It's a beautiful shirt, but I just don't need it. Asking $29 shipped.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As requested, here are a couple pictures of the Gieves and Hawkes. The pictures were both taken using my camera's flash, so the color is a little deeper than pictured.

gieves1.jpg

gieves2.jpg

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slashed some prices. pm me if you're interested.

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's sort of a semi-spread collar
tm_collar.jpg

This label is more important than the one on the collar
tounge.gif

tm_label.jpg

These are the mother-of-pearl buttons (and a close-up of the fabric texture)
tm_mop.jpg

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first picture was taken with flash, so some of the details are washed out.
ct1.jpg

ct2.jpg

Aristocrat

Reaction score
Hi! Could you send some pics on the one on Paul Stuart?

nerdykarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tyrwhitt slim fit sold. Thanks Norcaltransplant.

Paul Stuart pictures will be up shortly, Mr. Carl Ludwig von Hoch-Rosen.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads