1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: various 15x32, 15x33 & 15x34 shirts

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nerdykarim, Aug 7, 2006.

1. nerdykarim

nerdykarim Distinguished Member

I need to trim down the collection a bit, so I'm selling some dress shirts. If you're interested in anything, PM me and I'll take some pictures/measurements (This is just meant to be sort of a 'feeler thread'). Additionally, if you'd like to purchase more than one shirt, I am definitely willing to offer a bit of a discount. [​IMG] SOLD! (Thanks Doylnea and AAAC) 15x33 White Brooks Brothers slim fit, non-iron. Point collar, barrel cuffs. Tried it on once with a navy sweater over it, so it may carry some of those fibers. Never washed. Asking $19 shipped ConUS. SOLD! (Thanks Doylnea and AAAC) 15x33 Pink Brooks Brothers slim fit, non-iron. Button-down collar, barrel cuffs. Factory second, but I can't find a defect. Worn and washed once, but in great condition Asking $17 shipped ConUS. 15x32 Blue Paul Stuart shirt. Brand new, with retail tags still attached. I believe it is end-on-end, though I don't know my terminology as well as I should. Contrasting (white) point collar and non-contrast barrel cuffs. Asking $24 shipped ConUS. 15x33 Pink check Charles Tyrwhitt shirt. Tried on a couple times, but never worn. French cuffs. Asking $29 shipped ConUS. SOLD! (Thanks Thomas and SF) 15x34 Solid white J. Crew shirt made with Thomas Mason Fabric. Laundered and pressed, but never worn. French cuffs and semi-spread collar. Fits as slim (maybe even slimmer than) the Brooks Brothers slim fit shirts. Retailed for $120, bought on sale for $36 shipped. Asking $19 shipped. SOLD! (Thanks Norcal and SF) 15x33 French blue Charles Tyrwhitt fitted poplin shirt (CT calls this 'China Blue'). Semi-spread collar, barrel cuffs. Worn once for a very very short amount of time, but never laundered (I will launder and press it before I send it out, unless buyer requests otherwise). This shirt is no longer available in the fitted line, but I think it can be seen here. Asking $30 shipped ConUS. edit: 15x34 Blue Gieves and Hawkes shirt. Spread collar, french cuffs. The fabric is textured, sort of like oxford cloth, but I have no idea how to describe it. Never washed, worn, or tried on. It's a beautiful shirt, but I just don't need it. Asking $29 shipped.

2. nerdykarim

As requested, here are a couple pictures of the Gieves and Hawkes. The pictures were both taken using my camera's flash, so the color is a little deeper than pictured.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. nerdykarim

slashed some prices. pm me if you're interested.

4. nerdykarim

It's sort of a semi-spread collar
    [​IMG]

This label is more important than the one on the collar [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are the mother-of-pearl buttons (and a close-up of the fabric texture)
    [​IMG]

5. nerdykarim

The first picture was taken with flash, so some of the details are washed out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Aristocrat

Aristocrat Senior Member

Hi! Could you send some pics on the one on Paul Stuart?

7. nerdykarim

Tyrwhitt slim fit sold. Thanks Norcaltransplant.

Paul Stuart pictures will be up shortly, Mr. Carl Ludwig von Hoch-Rosen.