• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Unworn Antonio Meccariello Equites in Caffe Tostato

FS: Unworn Antonio Meccariello Equites in Caffe Tostato

Jblaze36wv

Reaction score
Jblaze36wv submitted a new classified:

FS: Unworn Antonio Meccariello Equites in Caffe Tostato - Argentum Ready To Wear

Hello everyone,

I purchased these Meccatiello Equites in a size UK 11E “standard” which I believe should translate to about a 12D here in the US. These are in “caffe tostato” (brown) color and have metal toe taps. I intended on wearing these for the office and then we never went back to the office so I am hoping to sell these for a little less than I paid. These are 100% unworn. Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions.
I intend on selling only within CONUS please. I am looking...
Read more about this classified...

Jblaze36wv

Reaction score
That’s a solid staple I would try to keep if I were you
Thanks! I have certainly debated it but I’m kind if interested in using the money to purchase some Cordovan boots that I think would be more in line with my current attire. But certainly a win/win here.

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ericfernandez