1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Uniqlo Classic Flannel Tagged S, Fits M/L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Oct 31, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Selling a classic Uniqlo flannel that I bought right when the store opened and they were hyped to death. Super, duper soft and comfortable. Only reason I'm selling is I moved, and I don't need flannels anymore. Worn and washed a few times but no signs of wear. Sizing is the old American Uniqlo sizing -- i.e. fits larger than tag. This will work on a 48/50. Cut is perfect and this is basically the epitome of this store -- classic and contemporary. Great construction and won't go out of style any time this century. Purchased from Uniqlo SoHo. Perfect for this weather.

Measurements (appx):
    Shoulder: 17.5"
    Pit: 21.5"
    Length from bottom of collar: 28.5"

Pictures show actual color and overexposed. Price includes shipping CONUS and buyer pays Paypal fees. Please feel free to PM me any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013

2. malcb33

malcb33 Senior member

Any chance you could post actual measurements? I'm definitely interested...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.