1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

[FS Unfunded Liabilities] Fox Brothers Cloth

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by bboysdontcryy, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bboysdontcryy

bboysdontcryy Senior member

Selling a few lengths of Fox Brothers Cloth purchased on impulse, some of which I had bought two lengths of (Yea, I have this idiosyncrasy of buying multiple pieces of items I like). Part of my new year resolution to start clearing duplicate fabrics. Will add more fabrics along the way.

Gng for ~65 USD/M, and this includes shipping!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1.75 m jacketing length (13 oz) in a lovely pattern. Bought two lengths after seeing a picture of it worn by Armoury (NY) staff.

130 USD, includes shipping, (+ paypal fees)

[​IMG]

Picture from Armoury below for reference

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  2. add911_11

add911_11 Senior member

I would have brought it all but all of them are too short.

3. Concordia

Concordia Senior member Dubiously Honored

Is this Moss or Light Moss? The top swatch, the bolt in the middle, and the trousers below see to be completely different colors.

4. bboysdontcryy

bboysdontcryy Senior member

@concordia - It's Moss. A bit too much light hence the washed out effect. Was trying to get the mottle out on the green, but it's tough.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.