• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[FS Unfunded Liabilities] Fox Brothers Cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboysdontcryy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few lengths of Fox Brothers Cloth purchased on impulse, some of which I had bought two lengths of (Yea, I have this idiosyncrasy of buying multiple pieces of items I like). Part of my new year resolution to start clearing duplicate fabrics. Will add more fabrics along the way.

Gng for ~65 USD/M, and this includes shipping!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1.75 m jacketing length (13 oz) in a lovely pattern. Bought two lengths after seeing a picture of it worn by Armoury (NY) staff.

130 USD, includes shipping, (+ paypal fees)

Picture from Armoury below for reference

Attachments

• 2_1552_e.jpg
    2_1552_e.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 2_1772_e.jpg
    2_1772_e.jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_9227.JPG
    IMG_9227.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
Last edited:

add911_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would have brought it all but all of them are too short.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 m jacketing length of ~10 oz Queen's Award Flannel in moss green with a lovely mottle. I bought two lengths of this after I was inspired by Gusvs's lovely number below, where the moss flannel has a similar mottle to his tweed.

160 USD for entire length, includes shipping (+ paypal fees)

Gusvs' Liverano coat for colour reference

Is this Moss or Light Moss? The top swatch, the bolt in the middle, and the trousers below see to be completely different colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads