1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Two new size 33-34 slim fitting cotton pants (Incotex and other)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by edmorel, Sep 12, 2006.

1. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I was keeping these for me but the tan aren't tight enough and I can't seem to incorporate black pants into my wardrobe, too stark for me. Anyway, the black are Incotex, 100% cotton, Made in Portugal, split rear waistband, Incotex tag cut out. New, unworn and unhemmed. These are jean-like with open back pockets, flat fronts. 100% cotton twill, essentially all season. Marked size is Euro 48 which is a 32,but the waist on these measures 34 inches (17 inches flat). I am a 34 and these fit me fine but keep in mind that these are the Incotex crotch hugger fit. If you want a little breathing room, these are good for a 33. 7 3/4 inch cuff opening, 9 inch knee and about a 9 inch rise. $50 shipped (US) for pants that retail over $200.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I was also keeping these but....
    No brand name anywhere, seems to have been taken off. Given the cut and quality, I would say that these were made in Italy. Slim but not tight fit. Camel colored. Very smooth cotton, curtain waistband, extended tab and flat front. 9 inch cuff opening, 10 1/2 inch knee, 10 1/2 inch rise, 34 inch waist. These are dressy enough and quality enough to wear with a blue blazer, you will not be disappointed. $25 shipped in the US.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. EL72

EL72 Senior member

I was also keeping these but....
    No brand name anywhere, seems to have been taken off. Given the cut and quality, I would say that these were made in Italy. Slim but not tight fit. Camel colored. Very smooth cotton, curtain waistband, extended tab and flat front. 9 inch cuff opening, 10 1/2 inch knee, 10 1/2 inch rise. These are dressy enough and quality enough to wear with a blue blazer, you will not be disappointed. $25 shipped in the US.

So what is the waist on these: 33 or 34?

3. edmorel

Oops, just updated it. 34 inch waist

4. EL72

EL72 Senior member

Ah, thanks. Last question: are they dry-clean only pants or are they machine washable. I ask because I have some cotton pants that are dry clean only and it's a pain in tuches. Do they have a fabric tag or care instructions?

5. edmorel

Ah, thanks. Last question: are they dry-clean only pants or are they machine washable. I ask because I have some cotton pants that are dry clean only and it's a pain in tuches. Do they have a fabric tag or care instructions?

Nada. The cotton on these is like my RL and Incotex cotton and while it's nice cotton, I wash those at home. Personally, I don't believe in dry-clean only cotton (unless it's mixed with cashmere,silk or wool), I just wash it at home on delicate with Shout and Woolite but don't go by what I do.