1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Turnbull & Asser, 14.5, FC

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Connemara, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

I have for sale an awesome T&A shirt in excellent condition. The cotton is extremely soft and has a really noticeable luster. If the sleeves weren't too short for me, I'd be wearing this on Easter.

Neck: 14.5"
    Sleeve (center yoke to end of cuff): 29.5"

I'm asking $30.00, plus $2.00 for S&H. Please PM if interested, or if you have a question.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

I have for sale an awesome T&A shirt in excellent condition. The cotton is extremely soft and has a really noticeable luster. If the sleeves weren't too short for me, I'd be wearing this on Easter.

Neck: 14.5"
    Sleeve (center yoke to end of cuff): 29.5"

I'm asking $30.00, plus $2.00 for S&H. Please PM if interested, or if you have a question.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

29.5...if I'm correct that fits a 5'5* guy....

3. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

Really?

I bought it and I'm more like 5'8... I have a very small build (small as in some 'small' clothes are too large or long for me) though so maybe I can pull it off. I hope.