1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Trickers "Marlow" pebblegrain derbies, brand new, UK7, fitting 5 (US8, medium)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mic, Feb 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mic

mic Senior member

Dear all,

I purchased these from a forum member some time ago and have not had occasion to wear them... they are undoubtedly the nicest shoes I own; alas, I find that I veer toward the unremarkable, and would like to replace them with a boring pair of brown Aldens or AEs. Something a little blobby for me, thanks. As you can see, I had not yet decided how to lace them.

They are double-soled and fit a true-to-size 8. They are unworn, though they have been tried on several times, and there is a teensy bit of shop wear. They have been kept in bags, included. The box is no more.

Asking $225, plus $10 toward shipping (more if to outside the US). I have a bit of feedback dating from some time ago, though this is my first sale since the forum changed.

Best,
    Mic

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012

2. 7_rocket

7_rocket Senior member

These look amazing. Good luck

3. mic

mic Senior member

They are amazing... A little too amazing for my taste. It's unfortunate that I'd have to put another $100 or more into replacing them with an inferior pair of shoes, but I kind of want something a little more pedestrian.

Still on offer, but I am toying with keeping them and letting them get banged up. Seems like a terrible thing to do to these beauties...:embar:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.