• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Temple of Jawnz TOJ Black Washed Lamb Moto Size 48/49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For sale is the first nice piece of clothing I've ever owned: a black washed lambskin TOJ Moto 2.1 from last year. I wore this on and off for a season or two.

This is the pre-2010 moto design, if you're one of the TOJ fans who is anti-dangly zips, and it's in very good, well-loved condition. There have been no blemishes, no scars, no scratches of any kind that I've noticed, and the lambskin is as soft, supple, thick, and sex-inducing as it always has been.

I'm selling in order to garner funds for a new jacket because I lost enough weight so that this is a couple of sizes too big for me. I was about 5'10", 170 lbs when this fit me well.

Charly sized this to be between a 48 and 49, but it looks to be closer to a 48 given the new measurement listings.

Just fyi: there was a small hole developing in the left pocket bag, so I got that professionally taken care of. No way you would be able to tell had I not informed you.

Measurements:
shoulders, front 18.5"
chest (pit-to-pit) 21.75"
midsection 19.5"
waist 20.0"
body length, front 21.5"
body length, back 24.0"
sleeve length, from shoulder 24.5"

Here's a link to a whole bunch of fit pics from the official TOJ gallery: http://toj-gallery.com/v/toj2_1/

Let me know if you have any questions or offers. Also, international buyers can PM me.

**edit: I've had a couple of people inquire about what size this fits. This definitely is not intended for a 42" chest. Judging by the size chart and by the advice I got when I was sizing this, it fits a 39" chest, possibly a 40" if you want it tighter. The sizing chart can be found on TOJ's site, here: http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=473

Attachments

• SDC10975.JPG
    SDC10975.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • SDC10964.JPG
    SDC10964.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
  • SDC10977.JPG
    SDC10977.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
  • SDC10980.JPG
    SDC10980.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

oxyfox

Reaction score
Hey dude,

Would you consider some sort of deal for both the TOJ and the N.D.C shoes?

Thanks,

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads