• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Tanino Crisci, Belvest, Saint Andrews, David Chu, Carlo Franco, Nicky, etc

Merckx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't edit the original post so I'll put the rest of the items here. Also, I will ship internationally, it's just going to cost a little more.

For sale I have several items, both consignment and a few of my own.

NWOT David Chu button-down shirt, XL. This is true NWOT, not Ebay NWOT - the orange tag stem is still attached to the size tag. Gorgeous white and blue gingham check cotton fabric looks gorgeous under a sweater or sport coat, or worn alone. Elegant button-down spread collar. Single chest pocket and side-seam gussets. Orange stitching on top buttonhole, nice overall detailing. STP has a similar shirt and shows the retail price at $225. This one is $70 shipped in the US

Chest 26", sleeve 26.5" from shoulder and 37.5" from middle of yoke, collar

DavidChu1.jpg

DavidChu2.jpg

DavidChu3.jpg

DavidChu4.jpg

DavidChu5.jpg

DavidChu6.jpg

DavidChu7.jpg

Corby tie press, made in England. Removes wrinkles and creases from ties. This would be useful if you purchase ties online and wish to remove creases that occur from folding the tie for shipping. Made in England. Padded on the inside with a soft cover to protect your ties. $25 shipped or best offer

TiePress1.jpg

TiePress2.jpg

TiePress3.jpg

Martegani stamped leather belt. Size 75 (US 30) - fits about a 29 to 31. Measures 28" from the end of the buckle to the first hole, and 32" from the end of the buckle to the last hole. $30 shipped in the US

MarteganiBelt1.jpg

MarteganiBelt2.jpg

MarteganiBelt3.jpg

Here is a really nice women's Belvest three-piece suit (jacket, pants, skirt). Tagged Euro 40 Regular, drop 2. Nice light brown (latte?) and made of a fine Super 120s wool fabric. Three-button ventless jacket. Asking $125 shipped in the US or best offer. Excellent condition, lightly worn.

Measurements are 18.5" bust underarm to underarm, 16.5" waist at middle button, 15.5" shoulder, 23" sleeve, 25.5" in back from bottom of collar. Skirt is 26.5" at the waist and 19.5" in length, and the pants are 26.5" waist with 29" inseam (2" to let out).

BelvestWmns1.jpg

BelvestWmns2.jpg

BelvestWmns3.jpg

BelvestWmns4.jpg

BelvestWmns5.jpg

BelvestWmns6.jpg

BelvestWmns7.jpg

BelvestWmns8.jpg

BelvestWmns9.jpg

BelvestWmns10.jpg

BelvestWmns11.jpg

BelvestWmns12.jpg

BelvestWmns13.jpg

BelvestWmns14.jpg

BelvestWmns15.jpg

BelvestWmns16.jpg

BelvestWmns17.jpg

A Canuker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Saint Andrews is a dream...pity I am just a tad to big for it. Great deal

Alphadave

Reaction score
If the tie press was dual voltage I'd grab it.

Great photos by the way.

Stereojeff

Reaction score
Beautiful photography. Wish the items were in my size.

Jeff

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of the HF cords in burgundy, love them and paid more. Great slacks, great price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads