• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sugarcanes Union Star 31X34

yasuda

Reaction score
I'm selling a pair of sugarcanes union star, tagged size is 31X34. These are the one wash pairs, but I have not done any soaking or washing for these yet.

measurements and description can be found at the BiG site :
http://blueingreensoho.com/site/inde...mart&Itemid=28

I instead will provide pictures of wear on the jeans - the jeans are immaculate except for some light fading at the crotch, and some near the hem since I bunched these up cos they were too long. This is really really good denim and quality details like the buttons and the stitching, and is increasingly hard to find.

$150 shipped to US, paypal.
wear on the crotch
img0165ac9.jpg

wear on right hem
img0167qe2.jpg

wear on left hem
img0168si3.jpg

yasuda

Reaction score
bump bump price drop to $140. priced to sell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads