• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stuff I'd like to move this weekend...

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Need the space and the money for new stuff so..

All stuff is new with tags. No returns on any of this stuff. Prices are with shipping to the USA, Canada and Europe/Asia at cost.

Belvest 42R, 92% wool / 8% cashmere $349
KIF_2519.jpg

KIF_2520.jpg

KIF_2521.jpg

Incotex charcoal grey 94% wool 6% polyamide sized American 38, flat front, all tags intact. $125
[
KIF_3029-1.jpg

KIF_3030.jpg

Barbera Sartoriale 44L 100% wool 3to2, side vents, fully lined. $379
KIF_3053.jpg

KIF_3055.jpg

KIF_3054.jpg

KIF_3056.jpg

Isaia 7 fold brown herringbone cotton, but feels like wool, tie. It's the last tie on the right. $60
KIF_3057.jpg

KIF_3058.jpg

Last but not least...........

Ferragamo Tramezzas $50
KIF_2385.jpg

JUST KIDDING ON THE SHOES
laugh.gif

farooqm

Reaction score
haha.....not funny, those are gorgeous tho, where and how much did you get those for?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farooqm
haha.....not funny, those are gorgeous tho, where and how much did you get those for?

$279, Barneys Warehouse sale. I think it might have been a mistake as the same shoes currently reside at Saks Fifth Avenue for $720. If you like those, you should see the Tramezzas that I recently received.......

I should probably get my car fixed, though, before buying shoes
smile.gif

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I think it might have been a mistake as the same shoes currently reside at Saks Fifth Avenue for $720.

I don't know. I bought a pair of Franschetti (Fraschetti?) suede bluchers with rubber soles at the sale for $50. They are on sale at Barney's now for, I think, $435.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$279, Barneys Warehouse sale. I think it might have been a mistake as the same shoes currently reside at Saks Fifth Avenue for $720. If you like those, you should see the Tramezzas that I recently received.......

I should probably get my car fixed, though, before buying shoes
smile.gif

Beautiful shoes Ed. Did you received the brown suede Tramezza? I ordered a pair from the same seller this week too.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
I don't know. I bought a pair of Franschetti (Fraschetti?) suede bluchers with rubber soles at the sale for $50. They are on sale at Barney's now for, I think, $435.

Next sale is Feb. correct? Will look to score some similar deals.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
R the shoes for sale?

How much?
size?

Or am I just too dense?

farooqm

Reaction score
Barney's is in NYC? What are the dates of the sale? I may have to fly there if the sale is that good.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JUST KIDDING ON THE SHOES

Ed, you're a cruel, cruel man.
And you don't need money for car repairs. As long as you have shoes, your transportation needs are met!
lol8[1].gif

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's Warehouse sale. It will be in Feb and you'll see tons of postings on here about it. It's really hit/miss, probably not worth flying to NYC just for that sale. Now, if you're going to be here otherwise...

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by farooqm
Barney's is in NYC? What are the dates of the sale? I may have to fly there if the sale is that good.

Trust me, the sale is not that good. I just happen to be an expert shopper, and lucky.

smile.gif

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not yet. Received special order burgandy monks. And increase your bid on the tie, damnit!!
laugh.gif

lol8[1].gif
We'll see about raising my bid. What's the reserve price on it?
devil.gif

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Trust me, the sale is not that good. I just happen to be an expert shopper, and lucky.

smile.gif

Kudos to you. I've been to the last 6 or 7 BW sales in the last 4 years and walked out with a grand total of 1 pair of shoes and 1 tie

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Kudos to you. I've been to the last 6 or 7 BW sales in the last 4 years and walked out with a grand total of 1 pair of shoes and 1 tie
Did you get that Isaia (I think it was Isaia) suit you were bidding on on Ebay a week or two back? I looked at it, but decided it was too big for me (as I recall the size description was not terribly clear), and noticed that you were the high bidder. I recall thinking it looked like a very nice suit (although I don't even recall the color anymore . . .)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads