• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS (still): Black RLPL Mackays Sz. 11D US and Brown C&J Weymouths sz 9.5E UK

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One last effort to pass them off to a forum member before they go on e-bay.

SOLD. First are Black, Ralph Lauren Purple Label Captoe Mackays in size 11D US. Made in England by Edward Green. Worn twice, barely, as you can tell by the slight scuff on the sole. These are practically new. Removable tongue pads inserted, but these are still too big on me. Includes original box, lasted shoe trees, shoe bags, and of course, the shoes. Measurements are as follows - Outsole length: 12.5" and Width: 4 1/8". Retailed for about $895. My price: $385 (free shipping if paid by money order/check, $15 shipping with paypal). Trees themselves are worth at least $85.

SOLD. Second are Crockett & Jones Weymouths in size 9.5E UK. Worn approximately 6 times, but still in excellent condition. Comes with shoes, original box, and shoe bags (shoe trees not included). Measurements are as follows - Outsole length: 12.5" and Width: 4 1/4". My price: $285 (free shipping if paid by money order/check, $15 shipping with paypal). Even slightly used, a much better deal than AEs IMO.

If you are interested in both pairs, I will sell for $650 (free shipping if paid by money order/check, $15 shipping (for both pairs combined) with paypal). As many here know, these shoes retail over $1500 new. PM if interested.

raley

Reaction score
Do you happen to know what your size is in the AE Park Avenue?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
great prices, too big for me, but someone's gonna get some sweeeet deals

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raley
Do you happen to know what your size is in the AE Park Avenue?

Unfortunately no. I don't have any AEs.

raley

Reaction score
They are most likely too small for me anyway, unfortunately.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify a point from a couple of PMs, yup, the Weymouths are on the 337 last so they are more elongated with a sweet shape to them.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mackays sold pending payment. Weymouths still available.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price drop $265 for the C&J Weymouths. (free shipping if paid by money order/check in continental U.S, $15 shipping with paypal).

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
good job teddie, now it is time for some vass

You mean to sell mine, or to use the money I got to go buy some Vass?

I'm saving this money towards the G&G appointment I have later this month in L.A.

I think my couple of pair of Vass are good to hold me over. So many shoemakers, only one pair of feet...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads