• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Slim fitted leather jacket sz.S

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
This is a retro 70's style Leather Jacket, its Dark Chocolate Brown and is Perfect for the Skinny Indie boy retro look, please note the Jacket is a slim cut fit and is designed to give a tight appearance as is the style... it is genuine leather and has been recently made for the 70's indie look, it is a new coat not a musty second hand jacket off a retro stall

looking for 120$ +shipping costs from germany

mesurements:

collar to bottom: 56cm

armpit to armpit: 44cm

sleevesfrom armpit: 43cm

click on the pictures to enlarge...

feel free to ask any questions

Antler4641

Reaction score
Interesting... what brand, or where did you get it from? It would be nice to have some more information.

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
actually i don't know what brand it is because there is no tag inside... i bought it off ebay myself... the leather is really nice and i only want to sell it as i'm broke right now... if you have any other questions just ask!

Englandmj7

Reaction score
Well considering there is no brand and it is a vintage leather jacket (which can be had at a vintage store for around $20), I think the price is a bit much.........
blush.gif

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
well it's not a vintage jacket from the 70' it's just made in the same style... in fact it's only been worn for a few times

i do accept offers as well

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the outer sleeve length? Do you have more close-up pics? Thanks.

JohnDillinger

Reaction score
the outer sleeve lenght is 63cm

sorry i have no other pics because i got no cam right now

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is there no tag of any kind on the inside? Not just a brand tag but even a materials/laundry/"made in" tag? That would help on pricing as well. Even though the jacket looks nice in the pics, without any info, it is hard to know without seeing it in person.

If it were made in Italy of 100% leather, then that price is okay. If it is made in China by some cheaper leather maker, then that price is about what you'd pay at their store (or not so great). That retro-style jacket is REALLY popular now and everybody from Hermes to Wal-mart's "George" line is making one, so just the fit and style are no way to tell.

So, as others have said, a little more info would be great. You may also want to contact your original ebay seller and see if he'll tell you where he got it/what brand it is.

If you CANNOT find out that info, there is generally something you can do that will hint to its quality: What kind of zippers does it use? You can tell usually by looking closely at the pull or on the back. If it uses brands like Riri, IPI, Lampo, etc., then it is a very nice coat. These zippers would cost $15-25 a piece for a jacket, so a cheaper/lower quality jacket probably wouldn't bother using them.

John

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads