1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS:size 30 SugarCane Belt [Brand New]

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Wade M, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Wade M

Wade M Senior Member

Hi Guys, I got this belt off xcoldricex and it's exactly what I was after, but it's a size too small for me [​IMG] I'm asking $25USD cheaper then what I got it for. $100USD express delivered anywhere in the world. http://www.j-fabled.com/shopping_cat..._brown_up.html ^^^ Link to pro photos Below are photos I've taken, taken up against a brand new pair of APC NS (for relative colour look)....if questions feel free to ask. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ^^^Zoom of below [​IMG] --Wade M

2. swooc

swooc Senior Member

so is size 30 the max the belt can wrap around?

3. Wade M

Wade M Senior Member

Hi Swooc,

A Size 30 is as large as you'd want to be fitting into this belt...Below are the measurements, which will hopefully help with the sizing (something I wish I had)

The width is 5mm[.2 of an inch] (It fits inside a pair of NS's belt loop perfectly)

The length is 91cm's[35.8inches].

Any more questions feel free to ask....

Cheers,
    --Wade M

4. zjpj83

zjpj83 Distinguished Member

"work clothing" <--> $100 belt

???

hahahaha [​IMG] [​IMG]

sorry for the interjection. Good luck with the sale [​IMG]

5. Wade M

Wade M Senior Member

^^^ It's a really really really really nice belt...I'm going to buy the size up as soon as I can sell this one....it's amazing quailty/thickness etc.... But yes, not exactly work clothing [​IMG] --Wade M