• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: SG2109 Size 31, Worn 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcohen26

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i'm considering selling my SG2109 in size 31. I love the jeans, but I own a pair of PBJ's and Stevensons/I wear a suit everyday to work. These guys barely get any wear so I figure somebody else will get great enjoyment out of them.

Details- They were cold soaked once for only 20 minutes. They have 0 signs of fading except slightly on the back left hidden rivet. You can see it in the pics. Ultimately they are in mint condition and were bought from selfedge in October. Sad to see these go, but they are really just sitting in my closet and I don't want them to go to waste. Here they are!

http://imgur.com/a/ssxIU

$300 shipped to anywhere in the US!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defancejhol