• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Selvage Gucci Denim Euro 48w ~ 32/34w" 32" L

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
Brand new Deadstock raw Gucci selvedge denim for sale . This sexy pair was previously owned by Elton John ; and was purchased at the Elton John AIDS benefit but they were from the unworn new rack - he sold some of his used items also and the racks were labeled as such .. Reciept not included - but original bag from event is .. Jeans retail tags were removed and auction tag placed with initials of the event and the lot letter . price $250 OBO shipped to anywhere in USA . I will let offers come in and highest offer owns this pair of denim . Own a piece of history if you are not impressed by the denim itself .. It is impressive though very well built very nice minor details .. Leather label is butter and the denim is raw & stiff , medium weight and Made in Italy obviously specifically for Gucci .. retail on them is approx $550 red/Green selvage lines alternating - italian colors Denim looks black in person - I thought they were noir were until seeing them in direct sunlight .. ultra dark deep indigo Waist stretches to 35" by hand with them dry .. They are 34" now unstretched . I'm sure they would fit a 36w if you wore them wet to stretch for a nice snug fit on the legs .. Otherwise size accordingly . Straight leg cut sven'ish type . Size is 48 euro - as they are raw I am sure some shrinkage would occur .. 32" length - and any other measurements that need be taken I will oblige you Photos can be hand tagged and hand dated and include your name if need be to verify ownership .
169441252.jpg
169441256.jpg
169441259.jpg
169441271.jpg
169441264.jpg

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
okay -- wait a sec, i'm a little confused.

how many different pairs of jeans are you selling? i'd definitely be interested in 34" waist ones (if you're selling one). are their pics? can you give me some more details about them? price/style/etc etc.

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
funk soul brother I am selling ONE single sole pair .. The jeans waist measures 34" as is currently and I stretched them ( not permanently ) by hand to 35" meaning they will DEFINATELY be a perfect fit for a 34" waist guy OR if you were to put them on while wet I am also pretty sure they would further stretch to 36" if someone with a 36" waist wanted to buy these .. They should shrink a little though for a perfect 34" fit if you wear them while they dry some
34" waist would be a nice fit not tight and not overly baggy , 36" waist would be a semi-tight fit legwise I think unless you are a skinny guy with 36" waist ..
I layed all that out because depending on how said buyer likes their jeans cut - these will accomodate either 36"w semi-slim or 34w straght cut ( like nudie sven type fit )
If you would like other measurements I can take them and post up so you can get a better idea of the fit and cut overall ? ..
On a side note - in case you guys are not " in the know " about selvage denim in raw form .. In unwashed form the denim's fibers have not contracted so whatever you stretch them to is what they will stay at ..
They might shrink back down after a wash and definately after a hot air dry - but once you put them on and wear them a little they expand right back to where you like them ..
My suggestion - one cold soak inside out let them drip dry an hour or two then put them on and let dry on your body while you watch a movie or two .. Crosslegged if you wish to lock in honeycombs and such for the long haul with them ..
Only hand wash to not lose too much indigo - wash as little as possible and wear as much as possible and dont use a dryer ever ..

Chip

Reaction score
Whats the bottom leg opening and thigh measurements??

funk_soul_brother

Reaction score
thanks for the PM. the jeans sound great, but i think they're a bit outta my price league right at this particular moment. sorry bout that! i was confused initially, thinking that there were more than 1 pair.

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
gotta find my tape measure and that's fine funk ..
Just realize the money you would spend on nudies or the likes - I am 100% sure these are equal if not better quality for that same price range ..
I am taking offers also so make me your best offer if you like and I will " throw it into the offer pot " with the others

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
Waist 34" - that is from top button across + end of button hole across + all else at back of waist .. this is inside the waist ACTUAL measurements - not like some sellers who just double up a measure which is not accurate
Thigh from crotch center seam across is 13.5"
Leg opening is 9"

uNotAzFreshAzImIz

Reaction score
Also - so far best offer I have gotten is $150 - make offers guys these are going to best offer

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads