1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: SD-103's size 34

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by crash, Jul 15, 2006.

1. crash

crash Member

Hey guys. Brand new Studio d'Artisan SD-103's for sale, recently received from Japan. Unforunately these jeans don't fit me. These jeans are unwashed and unworn other than trying them on for fit. Selling price at $200 including shipping. Waist (all the way around inside): 33.5" Waist (across back): 16.375" Front Rise: 10.25" Back Rise: 14.5" Inseam: 35.5" Knee: 9" Leg Opening: 8.75" Thanks for looking.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. linoleum

linoleum Member

3. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

aren't they supposed to shrink to fit?

4. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

I thought so too, but an unsanforized 34 that measures 33.5 before a wash? That's kinda crazy :p

5. digital_denim

digital_denim Big Lose

I thought so too, but an unsanforized 34 that measures 33.5 before a wash? That's kinda crazy :p

You know that's what happened when I got my pair of 31s. That's why I figured the pair of 32s would be able to shrink down. But they ended up measuring 34" unwashed. Maybe some sizing irregularities?

6. crash

crash Member

There are a couple of sd-103 posts in the jeans measurement index thread with waist measurements that are true to size or close to it. I was surprised I even measured the 33.5" on the inside. I usually wear size 34" and wasn't going to even try to button these up after I put them on...

7. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

so in theory, these would shrink down two inches from the measurements you've given?

8. crash

crash Member

Seems like it, but this is my first pair of unsanforized denim so I'd defer to the experience of others. I did just reread some measurement posts...capnpyro measured his 103's size 32 at 16" pre-soak; he reported loosing 2" in length and 1" in the waist after a warm wash

9. crash

crash Member

Price reduced to $200 inc. shipping

10. crash

crash Member

Jeans have been sold!