1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Schott leather bomber jacket

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by kolecho, Aug 6, 2006.

1. kolecho

kolecho Distinguished Member

This jacket was used for a few winters when I used to live in very cold climate. It is in dark brown. Features removable fur collar and removable fur lining inside. Condition is great. Price is $120. I will ship for free if you are in the US. Paypal is preferred. It is a classic that is still made today. Please see link.

http://www.schottnyc.com/leather-jac...ght-jacket.htm

Size: 46
    Jacket length (from collar bottom to jacket hem): 21" + 3.5" elastic waistband.
    Sleeve length: 23" + 3" elastic cuff
    Shoulder width: 21"
    Chest: 50"

This jacket is meant for a much larger build than I am (I used to wear my clothes large [​IMG] ). Anyways, here are some scans.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. kolecho

kolecho Distinguished Member

Sold! Thanks, SF.