• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Samurai s5000bk 34 NWT & EternalxBears Tiger 34x31 (hemmed and worn)

truestorytravis

Reaction score
I'm selling these on the other SF, too, but I figured I would put them up here just in case. ETERNAL X BEARS SOLD I'm selling my Eternal x Bear's because I had them hemmed too short (doh!). These are slightly looser than my Studio D'Artisan sd-103 size 33, so just a bit larger than "slim" on my frame. I've been wearing them for a while, but I just can't deal with the length. I've worn them while rotating between three pairs so they have about three months of wear on them total. I'll post pics, but until I do that I'll just describe what wear is on them. -There are honeycomb creases, but little indigo lost. -The thighs and knees are very slightly faded. -There is one wear mark on the inside of each leg where the denim stacks ever so slightly. -There is some whiskering going on and that is actually where most of the wear is, though it is far from extreme. -There is wallet fading on the right rear pocket from a Red Moon-style wallet. I would be happy to get $150 for these but considering their condition I would accept offers. Paypal only. Shipped USPS with numbers. Measurements: Waist 34 (tagged 36) Inseam 31 Thigh 2" below crotch 11 1/2 Leg Opening 8 1/4 Also, I've sold a couple of items on the other SF, so pm me if you need a reference. Lots of pics here. More further down. Click to enlarge.

truestorytravis

Reaction score
Samurai s5000bk

I bought these from Self Edge but have decided not to keep them. I would return them, but I thought I would give someone here a shot first. These are unwashed and unworn, size 34.

Since they were purchased after the Levi's law suit was announced, they were sold with the red tab cut off. You can see in the picture that it is missing. The arcuates are still intact. Otherwise, you all know the drill. $305 plus shipping (that's what I paid + shipping costs). Paypal only. Shipped USPS with numbers. If I get multiple offers, they will go to the highest offer.

Don't hesitate to post or pm me questions. I'll do my best to answer.

click to enlarge

truestorytravis

Reaction score
no pm's or nothin'?! jeez, i though people would be all over the samurais. anyway, to the top.

payment pending for eternals.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who is the lady in your avatar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads