• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rolex Datejust

Izan747

Reaction score
guys im sorry for the post my brother posted my watch and i old him to set the price but didnt realize he would go that high. for that im sorry . im looking for 200 + shipp and paypal.OBO PM me

thanks

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Izan747
guys im sorry for the post my brother posted my watch and i old him to set the price but didnt realize he would go that high. for that im sorry . im looking for 200 + shipp and paypal.OBO PM me thanks
I don't think its the price your "brother" set, but more the principle of posting such a thing that people are objecting to.

Countertenor

Reaction score
Yyyyyyeah...

It might have been a'ight had you put "Replica" in the Title.

You probably should request such a change from a Moderator.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Countertenor
Yyyyyyeah...

It might have been a'ight had you put "Replica" in the Title.

You probably should request such a change from a Moderator.

It would not have been alright regardless of whether he disclosed "replica" in the title. Who wants to buy that **** here, at at $200? Ridiculous.

Countertenor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
It would not have been alright regardless of whether he disclosed "replica" in the title. Who wants to buy that **** here, at at $200? Ridiculous.
Well, maybe not. But he can always try, we can always laugh and make fun of him.
devil.gif

calvin1663

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Izan747
guys im sorry for the post my brother posted my watch and i old him to set the price but didnt realize he would go that high. for that im sorry . im looking for 200 + shipp and paypal.OBO PM me

thanks

hahaha i actually laughed when i read that...remind me why I'd pay 200 plus shipping and paypal fees when i could go to canal and get one for 10 bucks cash?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The point is not the price he's selling his fake watch for, but the fact he is using this forum to sell a counterfeit product.

WSW

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
I've come to realize how amusing Rolex counterfeits are. The real thing sometimes aren't that expensive.

And the quality isn't that far off either
devil.gif
devil.gif

usctrojan99

Reaction score
Why does SF allow people to sell FAKE Rolexes here?? Unbelievable.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
$200?! Now that makes this alright! How can I get that?

Is "Izan" a street term for dirtbag?

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread hasn't got deleted yet?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads