• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: RL made in italy cotton slacks/7 fold tie/Marinella tie

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK guys. The Marinella is worn once. Had I kept the receipt and tags, I could return it without BG knowing that it was worn. Retail is $155. Less than half price here. The RL slacks are black, 100% cotton (the good stuff), made in italy and cut more like RLPL than the crappy RL stuff with the logos on the outside. Flat front, slim fit. Size 34, unhemmed and brand new and unworn with the spare buttons attached ( I took the $145 price tag off). I can't remember where I got the 7 fold tie and I "debadged" it so I don't know the brand (it is definitely NOT any of the big Italians or British). This tie was also worn once. It is purple/lavender woven. Not sure if it would be considered a 7 fold or a double 4 fold or a half-back reverse or whatever, but it's a nice tie with nice silk and it makes a nice knot.

Marinella - $75
7 Fold - $35
RL pants - $40

e00c40fc.jpg

ea19ee0c.jpg

f292ee05.jpg

KIF_2051.jpg

KIF_2052.jpg

KIF_2053.jpg

KIF_2054.jpg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The 7 fold is going to the gentleman in NYC! Thank you sir. The pants and Marinella are still available and I'd like to move them. The Polo pants retails for $145. These are the much better quality Made in Italy. Yes, they are black, but you can treat them like charcoal (A.C.
laugh.gif
). I'll go to $35 with snail mail delivery. The Marinella is a stunningly beautiful tie. Unless you are in NYC or Naples, the chances of bumping into another person with a Marinella, let alone this same one, are miniscule. $70 is as low as I can go.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Marinella is really tempting but I am strying to get a grip on my spending - plus I already have too great a percentage of floral ties.

Bump though, good luck!

imainish

Reaction score
I'm interested in the Marinella. How much for shipping? What is the required method of payment?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
the Marinella is now gone also (thanks dd and styleforum) and the polo pants are now $30 just to get them out the door. When I come back from the shower I want these things out of here!
smile.gif

All right FINE, just don't be mad if you see the pants on ebay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads