1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: Rag & Bone shirt - Size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mtmindc, Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtmindc

mtmindc Senior member

2 very high quality casual shirts for sale. Both are in excellent condition and from a non-smoking home with no pets.

Hickey plaid shirt, dark navy and yellow, size M, thick plastic buttons, box pleat at yoke, 33.5" sleeve, 21" pit-to-pit, Italian-woven, heavy 100% cotton. Shorter collar with a slim fit, but not as slim as the R&B shirt. Coming to terms with the fact that the sleeves are too short for me.
    SOLD $30

Rag & Bone charcoal shirt, size M, metal buttons, 100% cotton, covered front placket, covered sleeve plackets, darted back, 35" sleeve, 19.5" pit-to-pit, made in the USA. I wouldn't be giving this up but for the fact my chest now measures 39" and this shirt no longer fits. $50

Check out my other classifieds - buy more than one item, get 10% off everything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.