1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Rag & Bone shirt - Size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mtmindc, Mar 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mtmindc

mtmindc Senior member

2 very high quality casual shirts for sale. Both are in excellent condition and from a non-smoking home with no pets.

Hickey plaid shirt, dark navy and yellow, size M, thick plastic buttons, box pleat at yoke, 33.5" sleeve, 21" pit-to-pit, Italian-woven, heavy 100% cotton. Shorter collar with a slim fit, but not as slim as the R&B shirt. Coming to terms with the fact that the sleeves are too short for me.
    SOLD $30

Rag & Bone charcoal shirt, size M, metal buttons, 100% cotton, covered front placket, covered sleeve plackets, darted back, 35" sleeve, 19.5" pit-to-pit, made in the USA. I wouldn't be giving this up but for the fact my chest now measures 39" and this shirt no longer fits. $50

Check out my other classifieds - buy more than one item, get 10% off everything.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.