1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Rag & Bone RB1819 jeans 32-33x30.5

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nastyandy, Oct 18, 2006.

1. nastyandy

nastyandy Senior Member

These are the RB1819 Overall Style jeans with cinch in back, that are meant to be worn without belt. There are buttons to hold suspenders/braces should you desire, but the jeans are meant to sit at your waist on their own, at your true size. They are Japanese selvedge denim, but triple stitched, so the selvedge is sewn over in the felled seams, but apparent at the seams inside the waist and where the inside pockets are sewn. The color is called 'blue selvedge wash' so I assume they are a one-wash, although they appear to be raw. They are labeled 30x32, and they were professionally hemmed to 30.5", however the actual waist measurement across is 16.5" (thus more suited to a size 32 or 33,) as such, they are just too big for me. They can be adjusted a bit via the cinch in the back, but as I am normally a 31, they bunch up in the back if I buckle the cinch tight enough for myself. So I would not recommend them if you wear 30-31, unless you like your jeans loose. The cut is more like a trouser-style, with straight legs. You can see the same model at AE (http://www.activeendeavors.com/produ...&pfid=AED14942) however these are an indigo blue, not black. AE has them for $253. They have only been worn once for about 8 hours, no wear or distressing at all, and I'll let them go for $100 shipped in the US. Please PM if you have any questions, or email me at nastyandy at gmail.com [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. nastyandy

nastyandy Senior Member

reduced. . .$90 shipped OBO (US only) paypal only, please.

3. nastyandy

nastyandy Senior Member

sold. . thanks Styleforum and J.Y. !