• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fs: Rag And Bone Rb1 30x30

ejquin

Reaction score
OK, here's the story with this one. I came across these on a trip to chicago, and really wanted a pair of RB1's. My normal inseam is a 32, but the store only had 30x30, and since I really wanted them pretty bad I decided to get them anyhow. I wore them about twice a week for about a month. I rinsed them once with no detergent. After a while it started to aggravate me becuase I loved the jeans, but they weren't perfect because they weren't long enough. Finally I decided to just buy a 30x32 and sell these. They are in great shap with basically no fading or distressing with the exception of slight fading at the knees. Some startch and these could be close to new.

The waist measures 15 inches on the back exactly, and the inseam 30 in exactly.

I'm looking for $115 shipped

Here are pics:

rb114jc.jpg

rb122gt.jpg

rb147bd.jpg

rb159gx.jpg

Histrion

Reaction score
I was just wondering if there was any shrinkage to expect from the inseam? I am just a hair over a 30 inseam so they could fit, as long as the shrinkage has been done already.

ejquin

Reaction score
They wont shrink any more. I rinsed them once in cold water, so any shrinkage should be out of the way.

Histrion

Reaction score
Damn. After proper measurements, I am more of a 32. It's a shame because I would totally have bought these one, they are a steal.
mad.gif

countchocula8

Reaction score
Hi. Can I get the measurements for thigh and hem please? thanks.
Edit: silly question, but are these selvedge? I'm skimming the R&B thread right now to see if I can find the answer, but just in case I don't...

ejquin

Reaction score
They are not selvage. I'm not 100% sure of these measurements becuase I'm not sure where to measure the thigh exactly, but It's about 10 in at the thigh and 8 at the hem. I will say these are said to be a true straight leg by rag and bone.

ejquin

Reaction score
Does nobody really want these? I'm surprised, I thought they'd be gone pretty quick. They're a fantastic pair of jeans. I'm going to give it a few days and then put them on ebay

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads