1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Fs: Rag And Bone Rb1 30x30

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by ejquin, May 23, 2006.

1. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

OK, here's the story with this one. I came across these on a trip to chicago, and really wanted a pair of RB1's. My normal inseam is a 32, but the store only had 30x30, and since I really wanted them pretty bad I decided to get them anyhow. I wore them about twice a week for about a month. I rinsed them once with no detergent. After a while it started to aggravate me becuase I loved the jeans, but they weren't perfect because they weren't long enough. Finally I decided to just buy a 30x32 and sell these. They are in great shap with basically no fading or distressing with the exception of slight fading at the knees. Some startch and these could be close to new.

The waist measures 15 inches on the back exactly, and the inseam 30 in exactly.

I'm looking for $115 shipped

Here are pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

I was just wondering if there was any shrinkage to expect from the inseam? I am just a hair over a 30 inseam so they could fit, as long as the shrinkage has been done already.

3. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

They wont shrink any more. I rinsed them once in cold water, so any shrinkage should be out of the way.

4. Histrion

Histrion Senior member

Damn. After proper measurements, I am more of a 32. It's a shame because I would totally have bought these one, they are a steal. [​IMG]

5. countchocula8

countchocula8 Well-Known Member

Hi. Can I get the measurements for thigh and hem please? thanks.
    Edit: silly question, but are these selvedge? I'm skimming the R&B thread right now to see if I can find the answer, but just in case I don't...

6. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

They are not selvage. I'm not 100% sure of these measurements becuase I'm not sure where to measure the thigh exactly, but It's about 10 in at the thigh and 8 at the hem. I will say these are said to be a true straight leg by rag and bone.

7. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member

Does nobody really want these? I'm surprised, I thought they'd be gone pretty quick. They're a fantastic pair of jeans. I'm going to give it a few days and then put them on ebay

8. ejquin

ejquin Well-Known Member