• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Raf Simons Black and White High-Tops Size 41

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brothersport

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, looking to sell these vaunted Raf high tops. They're great aesthetically, but I have to move some funds around. I'd estimate that I've worn them 8-10 times. Couple of minor scuffs near the back and some indigo staining on the inside, but no wear other than that. What you see in the pics is what you get. This model is awesome and the colorway is great probably second only to the renowned Kelvstro colorway (look em up). Let me know if you have any questions (int'l shipping, offers ,etc.).

Price: $249

• Retailed for...I dunno, probably ~$550-600
  • Made in Italy
  • Size 41, sizes the same as Common Projects
  • Worn about 8-10 times, so in very good condition (check pics)
  • I won't be able to ship them with the original box, which is totally huge (and a bit damaged from when I got them). If you really want them, we might be able to work something out.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 101 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%