• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: R. Caruso 52 drop 6 light grey suit (summer fabric)

Wicky

Reaction score
For sale:

ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

USED R. CARUSO SARTORIO PARMA SUIT (spring/summer fabric) 52 drop 6
Light grey Raffaele Caruso summer suit. Marked 52 EU drop 6, made out of very nice and light Zegna fabric. Has been worn, but in overall good condition, though could use dry cleaning job to remove small stains. Asking Euro 100 (about $ 150 nowadays I believe) + shipping, payment via paypal.

Jacket:

3-roll-2
Padded shoulders
Floating canvass construction
Hand stitching on lapel
2 vents
Sleeve buttons sewn shut (may be opened by tailor)
Side pockets still sewn shut
Half lined with grey Cupro Bemberg

Waist of jacket has been professionally taken in an inch on both sides (to add more waist suppression)

Measurements:

Shoulder seam-shoulder seam , 49 cm = 19.2"
Chest , 112 cm = 44"
Length, 82 cm = 32.28"
Arms , 65 cm * = 25.5" *
* From top of shoulder to cuff / along sleeve seam

Trousers:

Hand stitching around zipper area and pockets
Zip fly closure
Small hidden waist pocket (below belt line)

Trousers professionally (slightly) slimmed down towards end of cuff so leg opening is about 19.5 cm / 7.67 inch (trousers still in proportion)

Measurements:

Length (waistband to cuff) , 106 cm + 6 cm cuff = 41.7" + 2.3"
Waist , 92 cm = 36.2"
Cuff , 19.5 cm = 7.67"

Please bear in mind I am in Europe and may not be able to respond immediately due to time difference.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What is the nature of the large stain on the lapel in the first picture which is about 2" to the left of the buttonhole?

Wicky

Reaction score
To be honest, I do not know, suit has not been worn since last summer. If you have any tips I can try whether it comes of with normal household cleaning stuff. There is also a small stain at end of one leg. Its a light color suit and our weather unfortunately is not always sunny during summer season.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wicky
To be honest, I do not know, suit has not been worn since last summer. If you have any tips I can try whether it comes of with normal household cleaning stuff. There is also a small stain at end of one leg. Its a light color suit and our weather unfortunately is not always sunny during summer season.
I'm interested in the suit, but only if the stains come out... would you be willing to have it drycleaned?

Wicky

Reaction score
If we share the costs if it does come out, yes. If they don't come out it is my loss (which is fair). I estimate costs for dry cleaning at € 15. And you obviously have to wait on it a bit longer. I have a meeting now so I will not be able to respond for the next few hours. You can also send PM.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads