• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Pure Blue Japan XX-005 Size 31

ardeetee

Reaction score
This is a pair of one wash PBJ XX-005 from Bears, brand new with tags. I got the 30's and felt that the 31's were a tad too big for me so here is your chance to get them, cheaper than BIG who is sold out of the 31's. These are in perfect, brand new condition, absolutely no wear, did not soak them, etc. These are exactly as you would find them if you went to Bears in Japan. It will also come with the nice tote bag. Looking for $210 shipped in the US Measurements - really not as easy as you would think for these: Waist: ~15.25" (I saw this is approximate because this is the measurement without tugging on the waist of the jeans. If you are a natural 30 or 31, these will be good for you depending on how slim you like it. If you are a natural 31, these will be tight at the waist at first but will fit nicely after wearing them around). Inseam: 32.25" Hem: 8" Thigh: 11.25" Front rise: 9.5"
img1246sz9.jpg
img1247kr3.jpg
img1252xj5.jpg
img1250fi0.jpg

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BiG = raw + unsanforized. These are from Bears, one wash.

ardeetee

Reaction score
sorry about the confusion, the waist measurement from before (14.75") is with the front waistband NOT lined up with the rear. And yes, there are the 1-wash from Bears and not the raw unsanforized pairs from BiG, as PG2G cleared up for me (thanks!).

I re-measured the waist with the front and rear lined up and it is 15.25" across.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads