• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: PS/ Grenson tan monks - US9D

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These definitely fit like a 9.25. I wear a 9 grenson loafer and a 9.5 grenson bal (don't have any grenson bluchers), and these fit me well. They are nice shoes. Leather seemed better than AE to me. Someone should snatch them up.

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Back on topic please, the shoes are not yet sold.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dr.no
Back on topic please, the shoes are not yet sold.

Weren't these sold pending payment?

Countertenor

Reaction score
They look fantastic. Tan may not be my thing, and I think I'll hold out for darker monks. The buyer just made a nice pickup.
smile.gif

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by taxgenius69
Weren't these sold pending payment?

Not at the time. Check the time stamps, shoes were marked sold well after the 2 posts.

denning

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I'm confused. Are they available now or not. Because the original post says they are sold pending payment, but you're now saying they aren't.

Also, if still available, how much were you asking.

Cheers

dr.no

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by denning
So I'm confused. Are they available now or not. Because the original post says they are sold pending payment, but you're now saying they aren't.

Also, if still available, how much were you asking.

Cheers

They are sold pending payment since 12:36pm.

deaddog

Reaction score
I grabbed these and they are beautiful - but, they do fit more like a US 9.25. So they are back up for sale at $135 plus 10 bucks shipping in CONUS. Let me know if you're interested
Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics