• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Practically giving away the Zegna cashmere and Cantarelli sportjackets......

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This has to sell as I don't want to go the ebay route given some recent buyer issues I've had and I have a bunch of stuff on "preorder". So here it is, short and sweet:

Zegna 100% cashmere, 3 button, side vent jacket. Brand new from Saks. Size 48 (EU58). $250 shipped
KIF_4051.jpg

KIF_4052.jpg

KIF_4053.jpg

Cantarelli 40 Short 3 roll 2, side vents, NWT. $180
KIF_4048.jpg

KIF_4049.jpg

KIF_4050.jpg

Incotex 91cotton/9cashmere cords. Size 38, flat front. These are a very wearable color. Light burgandy light pinot noir. These are NWT $595 retail pants. $150 shipped.
KIF_4035.jpg

KIF_4034.jpg

Burnt orange Incotex cords. Flat front size 34. NWT $60 shipped
KIF_4037.jpg

KIF_4036.jpg

Someone please take this very nice NWT Garrick Anderson 15.5 french cuff shirt. Unlike a lot of other British shirts, this is actually made in England. $60
KIF_4044.jpg

KIF_4043.jpg

HalfCanvas

Reaction score
Do you have measurements on the Garrick Anderson shirt?

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I'd have known you were going to give them away, I'd have offered less \t
sneaky2.gif

eager awaiting your goods!
Kelly
Originally Posted by edmorel
This has to sell as I don't want to go the ebay route given some recent buyer issues I've had and I have a bunch of stuff on "preorder". So here it is, short and sweet:

Zegna 100% cashmere, 3 button, side vent jacket. Brand new from Saks. Size 48 (EU58). $250 shipped

sneaky2.gif
sneaky2.gif

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by drducky
If I'd have known you were going to give them away, I'd have offered less \t
sneaky2.gif

eager awaiting your goods!
Kelly
sneaky2.gif
sneaky2.gif

If I new I would have to get rid of this stuff at these prices, I would not have bought them
frown.gif

I think I'm sticking to Incotex pants going forward.

drducky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry to hear both of those ideas... I'm trying my best to be a good consumer and buy everything that I can, but you don't always have my size.. I buy most things that are though.. you can always PM if you find something questionable.
Kelly

Originally Posted by edmorel
If I new I would have to get rid of this stuff at these prices, I would not have bought them
frown.gif

I think I'm sticking to Incotex pants going forward.

Rolo

Reaction score
If the Cantarelli were just one size smaller.
baldy[1].gif

MikeF

Reaction score
I'd buy any of the above if they were in my size!

Fabro

Reaction score
I was in the Neiman Marcus in SF earlier today and they had a few Cantarelli jackets there. The level of workmanship for the price (even at NM) is unbelievable. Somebody should buy this one from Ed.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always look for 40L (especially give-aways
smile.gif
), but they're as rare as hen's teeth. I'll keep watching your auctions, since it's only a matter of time before I can get to one of your 32 or 34 Incotex trousers before the rest of these vultures!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads