1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

FS: Polo Ralph Lauren Tellman 8.5D

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by pdavie0, Dec 16, 2006.

1. pdavie0

pdavie0 Active Member

I have a pair of these on ebay right now. I bought these from GVH 6 months ago. They were worn for a few hours around my house, which has carpet and wood floor. The reason I'm selling is that they're a bit narrow for me.
    Please check it out: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=180065031889
    Cheers
    --Dave

2. pkincy

pkincy Well-Known Member

Great shoe at a great price. My are built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

I have touched up the captoe with a bit of Cordovan shoe cream, buffed and than polished with tan polish to give them a bit of an Edwardian by EG look.

Perry

3. pdavie0

pdavie0 Active Member

Great shoe at a great price. My are built like the proverbial brick outhouse.

I have touched up the captoe with a bit of Cordovan shoe cream, buffed and than polished with tan polish to give them a bit of an Edwardian by EG look.

Perry

Thanks Perry. Yea those shoes are beautiful. Yours must have broken in nicely now I'm sure. I gave up wearing mine after the first day since I wasn't too crazy about the color too. But now to think of it, if I put on some wax to give it a darker color, I may consider keeping it.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Well-Known Member

pdavie , i dont know if you have already seen these pics, but you can get the tellmans to look like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

yes, these are my polo tellmans.
    i was not too hot on the pale sallow tan. so i did this and in two days they became my favorite antiqued brown pair of shoes.

really rich and really decadent candy looking.