• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Polo Italy flannels (34W), 2 J. Press tweeds (38R), 2 HTweeds (36)

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some good stuff. If you buy it within the next two or three hours, I'll knock the price down since I want to move this before I leave for school. First: NWOT Polo RL Made in Italy charcoal flannels. The cold weather trouser. Trim fit, forward pleats, unhemmed. 34 waist. $45 shipped in the CONUS.
FORSALE6813635651.jpg
Next up is the first J. Press coat. This one is a beauty. I wore it for about 5 minutes when I took pics for Wang's "blue contest", but aside from that it's been in my closet. This has the older New York/New Haven/Cambridge/San Fran label, meaning softer shoulders than Press's current offerings. Just an all-around great tweed. 100% perfect condition. 3-roll-2 sack, 2 sleeve buttons, single vent, you know the drill. Price is $75 shipped in the CONUS. MEASUREMENTS: Shoulder 17.5" Sleeve 24.5" Chest 40" Length (top of collar down) 31"
FORSALE6813635671.jpg
FORSALE681363568.jpg
FORSALE681363569.jpg
Next up is a cool Harris Tweed (36S). Really nice colors in this. I think it was made for a now-defunct high end men's shop. Made in Hungary (whatever that means). 2 button front, high gorge, single vent, leather buttons. Nice and slim. Price is just $40 shipped in the CONUS. Bargain! MEASUREMENTS: Shoulder 17 Sleeve 23 Chest 38 Length (top of collar down) 29
FORSALE681363570.jpg
FORSALE681363571.jpg
FORSALE681363572.jpg
FORSALE681363573.jpg
A nice 36R Harris Tweed is next. This one was made in England by Cassidy. Very slim, high gorge, and features one of the most gorgeous patch breast pockets I've ever seen. Something about it is just
inlove.gif
There's a slight spot of wear on the left sleeve. Not noticeable when worn, but I try to disclose everything. 2 button coat with a single vent and 1 button per sleeve. Due to the wear on the arm and the fact that the leather buttons are kind of worn, I'm offering this for just $28 shipped in the CONUS. Great weekend jacket. MEASUREMENTS: Shoulder 16 (sounds small, but shoulder is very soft and sweater-like) Sleeve 24 Chest 38 Length (top of collar down) 29.5
FORSALE681363576.jpg
FORSALE681363574.jpg
Measurements + final J. Press coat coming in minutes.

Grayland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The J Press jacket is a real beauty, Conne.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
way to sell the jacket i gave you, ass

crackup[1].gif
crackup[1].gif

Did you give him the "vintage" J Press or the "Hungarian Harris Tweed"?

Don't sweat it Vman. When I give something away on the forum, I'm not surprised by anything.

And Conne don't worry. Capitalism is for the strong!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
way to sell the jacket i gave you, ass
Fool! You don't even know your own merchandise. I've yet to add pics of the J. Press jacket you "gave" me (for $45)
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by rnoldh
And Conne don't worry. Capitalism is for the strong!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

JamesT

Reaction score
When are you going to sell that tweed with the bi-swing back?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads