• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Polo blazer (36S) & shirt (15), Borrelli shirt (15), scarves, T. Pink tie

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a bundle of nice items for sale today.

First up is a Polo Ralph Lauren navy blazer. It's constructed from a very nice cotton (silky) and is literally the perfect weight for spring/summer wear. I wore it 4-5 times last summer, but alas, it's now too small for me. 2 button front, single vent, 4 buttons per sleeve. Three patch pockets. Made in the good ol' USA.

Measurements:

Chest: 38"
Sleeve: 23" (about 2" to let)
Length (bottom of collar down): 28.5"
Shoulder (seam to seam): 17"

Asking $35 shipped.

forsale68097px2.jpg

forsale68099be4.jpg

forsale68100im4.jpg

forsale68084jm3.jpg

Next is another Polo item. This is from their much-hyped (and rightfully so) "Made in Italy" line. The fabric is really gorgeous...the buttons are THICK mother of pearl, securely sewn. Slim fit. Great construction (nice gussets). Barrel cuffs, spread collar.

Retail is $190...I bought it NWT, wore it once, laundered/ironed it. It's been in my closet ever since.

Measurements:
Chest: 21"
Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25"
Neck: 15"

Asking $40 shipped for this beauty. It's a great shirt.

forsale68088rf5.jpg

forsale68090vr5.jpg

forsale68089vi6.jpg

This is a Thomas Pink black necktie in a really cool diagonal textured weave. It was made in the U.K. and is thick and heavy. Knots up quite nicely. I wore it once for a party (~4 hours) but I don't have much need for it now.

Looking for $18 shipped in the CONUS. It's hard to find T. Pink ties on eBay for under $20 (and that's without shipping), at least in my experience.

forsale68085bu1.jpg

forsale68086dm3.jpg

Next up we have two scarves. Both are lambswool. The red/grey schoolboy muffler is from the Gap. I wore it a few times two winters ago, but don't have much need for it anymore. The tartan is a Locharron, made in Scotland. Very plush.

I'll take $13 per scarf or $22 for both.

forsale065rz1.jpg

forsale68087ij0.jpg

Last but certainly not least is this Borrelli shirt. Borrelli has frequently taken style cues from classic Americana and implemented them in its collections. This shirt is no exception. It's done up in the Tradly "popover" style, which was all the rage in the 50's and 60's when Brooks was producing popover OCBD's. The placket extends only halfway down the shirt; it must be pulled on at first. This particular shirt is blue with green and pink stripes and a slight spread collar. Gorgeous cotton and great MOP buttons. Construction is, as can be expected of Borrelli, top notch. The only issue is a tear in one of the side seams (left side). I don't think it would be costly to have stitched up by a competent tailor. You could probably do it yourself with a sewing machine.

Due to the slight defect, I'm willing to let it go for $35 shipped in the CONUS. Talk about a discount!

forsale68093os3.jpg

forsale68092yz9.jpg

forsale68095rg3.jpg

forsale68096qp2.jpg

chicagobull

Reaction score
what is the texture on the polo blazer buttons? it almost looks as if there is a face on there...

nice stuff, very fair prices

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy ****, I take a nap and come back with a full PM box!

The blazer has a polo cap with two polo sticks (I forget what the hell they're called). I'll post Borrelli measurements later this evening.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The blazer and shirts are sold pending payment.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Borrelli shirt is still available. I'll post measurements today.

T. Pink tie is sold.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads