• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Pierre Hardy Dessert Boots 45, RRL and Polo Custom fit SS Shirts M

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All items include priority shipping within the continental US. Shipping elsewhere to be determined. I prefer payment via Google Checkout, but I will accept Paypal from verified users with confirmed addresses, if necessary.

Pierre Hardy Desert Boots SOLD!!!
These boots were purchased by me from SUFU member robideaux earlier in the month. They appear to have minimal wear on the leather soles and some very light scuffing on both toe areas, which looks like it could be removed fairly easily with a proper suede brush. They are quite a bit lighter in color than Clarks and also are much slimmer, with a longer toe-box. These will fit a US 11.5 D or 12 C/B quite nicely. Looking to get back what I paid... $80.00 Price lowered to $60, before going to ebay.

DSCN2302.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN2303.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN2305.jpg
[/IMG]
DSCN2306.jpg

Polo Custom Fit Rugby Medium
This shirt worn and washed (hang dried) one time. It's just to slim for me. It measures 19.5" accross the chest. $20.00, or $30 total, if both shirts are purchased.

DSCN2309.jpg

[/IMG]
DSCN2310.jpg

[/IMG]

RRL Supply MediumSOLD!!!
This shirt has been worn and washed twice. Not my style. It's color could best be described as cream and it measures 20.5" accross the chest. $20, or as mentioned above, $30 total for both shirts.

DSCN2307.jpg

[/IMG]
DSCN2308.jpg
[/IMG]

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price of desert boots lowered to $60, before going to ebay in the next couple of days.

sammywaslow

Reaction score
PM sent for Pierre Hardy desert boots

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Desert boots sold. RRL pending. Polo still available.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RRL sold. Custom Fit Polo Rugby still available!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads