1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Patrik Ervell First Season, First Version Air Jacket Bomber Sz M/48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by braindrain, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braindrain

braindrain Senior member

Selling this jacket because it's too small, but otherwise it pains me to let it go.

First and iteration of the Air Jacket from Ervell's first season. Has all the details of later jackets and better cut. Fits on true 48 but can also be worn by a 46, not a large.

Coated cotton exterior with silk lining and interior pocket also lined in silk. Fit is classic Ervell but not as boxy and fitted. 3-d Hand pockets which zip closed. Every detail thought out -- constructed, open pits, luxe elastic trim, minimal and damn near perfect. Zip-out hood. So much nicer than any other similar design that he's ever done. Purchased from South Willard the week it came out for $480. It has been worn but it is in very good condition (see pictures). Only real sign of wear other than a couple of loose seams (never been repaired) is a very discreet pull that was sewn up at one pit so it's not visible. Also, there is my dry cleaner's tag attached but that will steam off. You will never have a shot at this again. Perfect lightweight jacket.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Price includes shipping in CONUS. Buyer pays Paypal fees. Feel free to PM me questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.