• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Pal Zileri sartoriale charcoal cashmere/wool suit and other final items

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

I made my penultimate trip to the shop and found these Items that could interest you.

There are many suits there, but I only took care of photographing and measuring this one

NWT Pal Zileri Sartoriale gray suit in 95% wool 5% cashmere EUR 54 ( US 44R or 42R)

Fully canvased with hand detailing, ticket pocket, Napolitanean canvased shoulders with rollino, working sleeves, buttoned zip trousers with braces/suspender button and buttoned cuffs, trouser is flat front and jacket has 2 vents and 3 buttons single breasted, sleeve buttons already applied ( 4) NWT

Shoulders 20 1/4"
Armpit to Armpit 23 3/4"
Jacket Waist 21 3/4"
Jacket Full Lenght 23 3/4"
Lenght from seam under collar 31 1/2"
Trousers Waist 38 1/2"
Trousers Inseam 34"

$450 plus shipping

graysartoriale.jpg

there are also some that could be interesting as those 2 charcoal Pal Zileris one is a 3 pieces and the other a 2 piece with ticket pockets sizes are EUR 56 R ( US 46R ) and EUR 58 R ( 48R )

graysuits.jpg

$350 plus shipping

there were many in light gray and several double breasted blue and grays striped etc etc in 54R, this is the size where you find most of them on sale... too mayn to photograph

one in EUR 46 ( 36R ) 3 pieces in blue made with Loro Piana Winter Tasmanian 120's wool, beautiful, another in 46 ( 36R ) DB light gray with pinstripes, one in navy blue EUR 48 ( US 38R ) in 95% wool 5% nylon etc... any of them $300 plus shipping

finaly an oddity maybe somebody would want

a Pal Zileri Sartoriale brown 100% cotton with patch pockets in 54R, same as above description, but with unhemmed trousers

brownsartoriale.jpg

Let me know if interested, I'll just do a final trip to the shop, then I'd have to prepare myself for my holidays
smile.gif

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I post this picture of a sartoriale trousers I bought me today... those are size 48 and are a luxurious cotton... not your everyday's khakis I guess...
Fits me like a glove like if it was made to measure, even the cuffs are at the right lenght
smile.gif

there are some in the shop but I don't think the price could interest somebody as they would be $100 plus shipping

sartorialetrousers.jpg

Anyway there was a 54R in solid khaki... and others, but I didn't pay too much attention to them

There were also Isaia suits but those are not so discounted, they would be around $800 shipped, and I think on ebay or the internet you can find those at a similar price

CBDB

Reaction score
If you could find a grey sartoriale in a EU52/US42R please, please let me know.
worship.gif

I have a charcoal flannel windowpane from Saroriale that is my favorite suit. A great, if underappreciated maker.

seok

Reaction score
so the charcoal suit is closer to a 43R?

judging from the measurements?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The sartoriale line is cut very close to the body... in fact it is a real 44R..

See I have a 40" chest, but I wear a PZ white label or Canali or Corneliani in 48 ( 38R ) and it fits great in shoulders, chest, sleeves and lenght...

but having a 40" chest I should wear a 40R or EUR 50, but this would be too big in shoulders, chest and lenght...

a PZ Sartoriale 48 fits me very very close to the body.. much more like a MTM or custom fitted suit..

And I thik a Sartoriale 50 would fit me more like a main line 48 one.... more roomy

That's why I put on the title this is a 44R - 44R

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By the way,

This is a suit that has a retail price of $2500... if you have acces to a retailer that carries them. you can find it on some online discounters that offer them for $900

Here is it in charcoal at only $450 ...

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice picture Ed,

I am glad you like it !

Ahhh, if I could find a suit like this on my size....

long_knives

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
and here is what the jacket looks like on.............
smile.gif
inlove.gif

KIF_3907.jpg

Wow, that looks sharp! What size it that, Ed?

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is a EUR 48

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here they are

PZ Sartoriale wool sports coat in gray with pink stripes EUR 48
$300 + shipping
graypink.jpg

PZ Sartoriale cotton/cashmere sports coat in black herringbone EUR 50
$300 + shipping
bs.jpg

PZ Sartoriale wool/silk gray striped suit EUR 54
$400 + shipping
gss.JPG

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found this Items that maybe could interest
  • 100% wool green windowpane jacket, patch pockets

$250 plus shipping

Imagen004.jpg

Imagen005.jpg

---

• 100% gray/blue cashmere blue windowpane jacket, lining is 100% silk !

$300 plus shipping

This is a wonderful jacket

Imagen006.jpg

Imagen007.jpg

Yes, the pictures are very bad. taken with my mobile phone

But the jackets are very nice, as usual, full canvas, canvas napolitanean shoulders, functioning sleeves

I'll be leaving for my holidays on Saturday so if you are interested please PM as soon as possible

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello, Ed, unfortunately there is not much left in our size...
frown.gif

The cashmere one is simply gorgeous...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads