• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: Oxblood Dr Marten Boots (1460, 1490, 1914)

johnpemberton

Reaction score
Spring / Summer 08 season brings 3 rather special lines from Dr Martens. Only sold in UK, and in limited quantities.

The original and the best. These are a direct replica of the very 1st boots to roll off the production line on the 1st April 1960. Dr Martens at their very best. I am one of a handful of authorised online sellers.

* Handcrafted by DM world-renowned shoemakers in the original factory; Wollaston, Northamptonshire, England
* Quilon leather in the original oxblood (don't confuse with the cheaper cherry red ones that are on eBay and also in my shop)
* Original bouncing soles
* The iconic yellow waxed stitching

1460 in Oxblood Quilon Leather. Available in sizes 4-12
- 8 Eye
DM RRP: £90 My ebay price £84.50 SF Price: £79.99 (free postage*)

(Linked)

1490 in Oxblood Quilon Leather. Available in sizes 4-12
- 10 eye
DM RRP: £95 My ebay price £89.95 SF Price: £84.99 (free postage*)

(Linked)

1914 n Oxblood Quilon Leather. Available in sizes 4-12
- 14 eye
DM RRP: £100 My ebay price £89.95 SF Price: £84.99 (free postage*)

(Linked)

* FREE POSTAGE TO ANY UK ADDRESS or only £10 to any worldwide address (saving approx £10). SF special offer.

Boopeye

Reaction score
I bought a pair of these in Limerick in 1974 to go with my Bluebell Wrangler Parallels, Ben Sherman shirt and Harrington by Lord Antony

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 39 17.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • Carmina

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 38 16.6%
  • Other

Votes: 75 32.8%