• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Oliver Spencer one button blazer - 42R

gdc_2008

Reaction score
I've had this Oliver Spencer blazer for about a year and its pretty much just been sitting in the closet. Its a 42R, and I am a 40R. I was debating getting it tailored but now think it doesn't work for the clothes I have currently. Please bear with my description because I really don't know what the heck I am talking about...explaining in very much laymen terms.... It still has the tag and is marked "Kempe Brown". The actual fabric is a nice brown and dark blue (almost violet). Up close the colors are running vertically. It also has a dark blue piping, single button with working single button sleeves and a single center vent. The lining is a nice blue rose pattern and the jacket has a tailored fit at the waist. My wife bought it for me from AB Fits in San Francisco. Its tagged at $550, but it was on sale for $350. I am asking $150. I can post more detailed pics and measurements if needed. So far I've bought some items from folks here and sold a pair of R&B RB6s (for references...). Thanks!

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Look at the Oliver Spencer site it appears the jacket is from the Spring/Summer 2006 collection.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads