1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

FS: NWT Tino Cosma + Drakes Tie

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Apr 23, 2006.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

Hey guys, I have for sale a new with tags Tino Cosma tie, and a mint condition Drakes tie. Both have nice heavy silk and will tie a nice knot. The Tino Cosma tie is a cream/red/black diamond pattern, measures 60" long, 3.75" wide, and is made in Italy. NWT, retailed for $95, I'm asking $35 shipped. The Drakes tie has a cream ground with a navy blue lattice pattern with a blue circle at the intersection of each line. Mint condition, 3.5" wide, 59" long, hand made in England. Asking $30 shipped. I will sell both ties for $58 shipped. [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

Nobody?

3. VMan

VMan Senior member

Nobody? I'm open to offers as well.

4. Roger

Roger Senior member

VersaceMan, is the background of the Tino Cosma tie actually cream, or is it more of a light gray? Also, are both ties of conventional (3-fold with lining) construction?

5. VMan

VMan Senior member

VersaceMan, is the background of the Tino Cosma tie actually cream, or is it more of a light gray? Also, are both ties of conventional (3-fold with lining) construction?

The lining is actually cream - in real life the colors are a bit warmer than in the photo. They are conventional in construction as far as I know, with the lining in the back.