1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: NWT Samurai 0500xx tag size 34, Brown Ihsh-47 xxxl - measures more like xxl.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by hangten, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangten

hangten Senior member

I have a brown Iron Heart ihsh-47 for sale. It is in good shape, no rips tears or stains. Non- smoking original owner. I have washed the shirt a few times and have put it in the dryer to get shrinkage out. The shirt fits more like an xxl now. Asking $215 +3%paypal shipped in conus. International I will cover $12 while buyer covers rest.

Measurements
    Chest 48
    Shoulders 20
    Arm from shoulder seam 26.5
    Length from bottom of collar 31.5

[​IMG]

Brand new with tags, never worn or soaked, Samurai Jeans - 15oz Mid Rise Tapered Leg (Texas Cotton) S0500XX. I bought these in Tokyo at Americaya but have lost a lot of weight and these are too big. They are lot 13, tag size 34 with arcs and tag. $SOLD
    My measurements:
    Waist: 35
    Front Rise: 11.25
    Rear Rise: 15.25
    Thigh: 13.25
    Knee: 9.75
    Leg opening: 8.75
    Inseam: 37.75

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013

Thread Status: