• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT RL Purple Label leather Jacket, NWOT Marc Jacobs Denim Jacket

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought this jacket for myself. Unfortunitely it fits snuger than my liking. So I am offering this to SF.

I wear 38R. I think this jacket will fit best for someone size 37 or skinny 38 bodices. Size M (tag). See measurements.

This beauty is lined with lamb leather - that is not very common to my knowledge. And that must be one of the reasons why its retail price is so high. Sleeves, I believe, are lined with viscose. Stylish 6" Zip Sleeve w/ Zip Chest Pocket! Full disclosures: There are very minor "shop wears" around the back shoulders. I believe this was caused by rubbing against each other when jackets were hung on the rack. There is absolutely NO cuts/holes.

$750 shipped CONUS via INSURED priority mail. -> now $725

Measurements:

• Shoulder: 18.5" (Top of the shoulder straight across back seam to seam)
  • Chest: 42" (Measured under the arms across front x 2 lying flat)
  • Waist: 39"
  • Length: 24" (Bottom of the collar to buttom of the jacket)
  • Sleeve: 25.5" (Top of the shoulder seam to the end of sleeve)

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5978.jpg

IMG_5979.jpg

IMG_5980.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5982.jpg

The jacket is from top of the line (NOT "Marc by Marc Jacobs"). When I acquired the jacket, it came with the tag. Therefore, I remember that the original retail price is $575. However, I managed to have lost the tag during the inventory movement. It has never been worn/altered/washed. I guarantee it is in brand new condition.

Wash: faded blue.
Size: 48 (eu), fits slim
Made In Italy.

Style: buttoned front. 2 chest patch pockets with buttoned flaps.

$220 shipped CONUS. -> now $200

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5985.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

IMG_5988.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics