• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT Polo Italy navy cords ; 3" tweedy wool Hickey tie; Acne Mic Rigid 34x34...

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some stuff I have lying around. Prices are negotiable and include shipping conUS. Paypal please. 1. sold 2. sold 3. I nabbed this Hickey tie before it sold out during their big sale, and haven't had any occasion to wear it. I have way more of these country wool ties than I need, so off it goes. 3" wide, self-keeper, wool with a brown glenplaid pattern. This is the tie that God had in mind when he invented autumn. Still NWT, never been tied. I'll aslo throw in the used-once H&M tie next to it.
hickey1.jpg
hickey2.jpg
MSRP $118, get both for $40 shipped 4. Still have this NWOT Medium Gap cotton cardigan vest, dark heather grey color, almost charcoal. Ideal for layering under a jacket, and it would look simply smashing with the Hickey tie. Impulse-bought maybe a month ago and never worn. Nice buttons. hard to measure, but the torso form has a 38 chest for reference. MSRP was alot, $50+ IIRC, I paid $19.98, yours for $12 sheeped
gapvest1.jpg
gapvest2.jpg
5. sz. Medium "vintage fit" American Eagle brown gingham western shirt, the one popularized by Whodini (IIRC). Cool snap buttons. Bought it, tried it on, didn't like the fit and never looked at it again. 17.75 shoulder seam to shoulder seam 20.5 pit to pit 25 sleeve $10
ae1.jpg
ae2.jpg
ae3.jpg
6. sold 7. sold thanks

NOLA1

Reaction score
If only those cords were 1 inch bigger.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOLA1
If only those cords were 1 inch bigger.

well they could quite easily be let out an inch in the waist. They are, however, on hold pending payment at the moment.

NOLA1

Reaction score
If they aren't sold please let me know. Thanks

zw-gator

Reaction score
I assume the Acne jeans are a 17" across the waist?

Are they selvage?

Very tempting.....I quit my job last week to devote more time to university. I hope someone buys them before I convince myself I need another pair of denim.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still have some stuff, and I'm happy to take offers (if there are any size 38 guys out there who are interested, I can do a nice package-deal discount on all-of-the-above)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads