• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT Paul Stuart Sportcoat sz. 43R

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale is a Brand NWT Paul Stuart Sportcoat in sz. 43R. It's a two button with ticket pocket. It is full canvassed, unlined, dual vented (vents are basted shut - actually one side is, the other side the thread came loose, but is still hanging there). Color is a wine/burgundy with light blue windowpane. It's a tweed like material. It's a great coat, but does not fit me well.

Asking $275 shipped in the Cont. U.S. Int'l shipping will be extra. No paypal (but if this is a deal breaker, we can work something out).

Measurements as follows:
Shoulders - 19.375 inches
Chest - 46 inches
Sleeves - 25.375 inches (2 inches of fabric to let out)
Length from bottom of collar - 31.25 inches

psjacket3.jpg

PSjacket2.jpg

PSjacket.jpg

psjacket5.jpg

psjacket7.jpg

psjacket6.jpg

psjacket4.jpg

Feel free to PM any questions.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
For sale is a Brand NWT Paul Stuart Sportcoat in sz. 43R. It's a two button with ticket pocket. It is full canvassed, unlined, dual vented (vents are basted shut - actually one side is, the other side the thread came loose, but is still hanging there). Color is a wine/burgundy with light blue windowpane. It's a tweed like material. It's a great coat, but does not fit me well.

Asking $275 shipped in the Cont. U.S. Int'l shipping will be extra. No paypal (but if this is a deal breaker, we can work something out).

Measurements as follows:
Shoulders - 19.375 inches
Chest - 46 inches
Sleeves - 25.375 inches (2 inches of fabric to let out)
Length from bottom of collar - 31.25 inches

psjacket3.jpg

PSjacket2.jpg

PSjacket.jpg

psjacket5.jpg

psjacket7.jpg

psjacket6.jpg

psjacket4.jpg

Feel free to PM any questions.

Nice Jacket. Did you get this from the 70% off Paul Stuart sale?

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Nice Jacket. Did you get this from the 70% off Paul Stuart sale?

No. Are you trying to call me out and imply my asking price is too high?

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
price seems a bit high... it's been on "sale" for about 4 months here - drop the price a bit already!

WTF??!

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
price seems a bit high... it's been on "sale" for about 4 months here - drop the price a bit already!

Or you could just make an offer. I have made offers in past when I was interested in an item that was too dear for me. Most times my offer was politely declined. A few times it was accepted. If seller is firm on price, he or she will let you know.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Originally Posted by playdohh22
^ Don't buy it, if the price doesn't interest you.

Great jacket, nonetheless.

Originally Posted by marc237
Or you could just make an offer. I have made offers in past when I was interested in an item that was too dear for me. Most times my offer was politely declined. A few times it was accepted. If seller is firm on price, he or she will let you know.

I neglected to notice that this thread had been bumped. Thanks for getting my back guys, so to speak.

Well, ThinkDerm, if you're telling me to lower my price because you are interested in the jacket, make me a reasonable offer. If you're just perusing the boards and giving me "helpful advice," thanks, but it's not necessary.

I do not want to promote the mentality that if members just wait around, sellers will get desperate and drop prices rock bottom. I think what I listed was fair, and enough to cover my costs and a little something on top. But in the spirit of moving the jacket out of here in time for the fall, I will consider a reasonably lower price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads