• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: NWT Nudie RRDS 30x34 $180 shipped

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a brand stiffing new pair of Nudie Regular Ralf Dry Selvage for sale. It has all the original tags. $180 shipped in the US. If you want the original Nudie box as well, I'll include it for an extra 5 bucks. This is because the box is quite large and I'll have to use a larger box to accomodate it. I'll ship overseas for extra.

Actual measurements: 31.5x34.75

I haven't taken any pictures as I think everybody knows what they look like. However, if you want some amateur denim Appreciation, I'll gladly accommodate.

Please take these off my hands before I submit to my evil urges to break them in. I don't really need a third pair of Ralf.
devil.gif

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bump

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want a pair of RM Williams boots. Need to free up some funds. Price reduced to $170 shipped in US.

cyrus

Reaction score
Would you consider letting these go for 155?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cyrus
Would you consider letting these go for 155?

Sorry. I'm not desperate to sale.

Chip

Reaction score
hmm 170 is awfully tempting tho.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't update this. It has found a happy home.

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dark.. I've notcied you post Nudie FS adds now and again.. I don't suppose you have or can get a 29x32 RRDS for around that price?

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
Dark.. I've notcied you post Nudie FS adds now and again.. I don't suppose you have or can get a 29x32 RRDS for around that price?

I'm usually selling from my personal collection or something I bought for myself but no longer wanted. Sorry I can't be more helpful. Keep an eye out at superfuture and mynudies, you can find RRDS for around this price fairly often. There's a seller on eBay selling these for around $200 as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics