1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: NWT Corneliani Charcoal Pinstripe, 36R

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Connemara, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Up for sale is this beautiful Corneliani CC Collection suit. The color is charcoal with alternating camel and blue pinstripes. The faux-functional buttonholes have kissing buttons. The CC Collection (as described by Corneliani) is a less expensive alternative aimed at younger people. The average level of handwork seen on a Corneliani is not evident here, but the construction is nonetheless above average. It would make a nice starter piece. Original retail was $795.00.

As the pictures show, there are two small pulls on the back of the right sleeve that can be repaired by a tailor. They are not full-blown holes.

Shoulders: 17"
    Chest: approx. 37.5"
    Trousers: 30" waist, 37" inseam (unhemmed)
    Length (bottom collar to hem): 30.5"

There is no asking price for this piece. I am considering any and all offers made. Please, if you're the least bit interested, make an offer via PM. I'm just trying to move this.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (The coin is a dime)
    [​IMG]

2. CoryB

CoryB Senior Member

What is the waist measurement? I'm assuming as it is marketed at the younger crowd it has a fair bit of waist suppression. Also what is the weight of the fabric?

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

It's 100% wool, the fabric is a medium weight. I'd say 3 season (spring-fall-winter). There is a good deal of suppression, yes, but obviously not at the level of Dior Homme or Paul Smith.

Waist is about 31".

4. CoryB

CoryB Senior Member

Waist is about 31".

Is the waist actually that small? 31" seems impossible given the 38" chest and 30" trousers; did you miss key it?

5. EL72

EL72 Distinguished Member

Is the waist actually that small? 31" seems impossible given the 38" chest and 30" trousers; did you miss key it?

I think he means the pant waist is 31" while you would like the measurement of the coat at the waist IIUC.