1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

FS: NWT Brooks Brothers 1818 Navy Suit Athletic 48 (Drop 8)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Nov 1, 2007.

1. VMan

VMan Senior member

I will be posting pics later, and I want to judge interest first. Feel free to send a PM if you have any questions.

I have for sale a NWT Brooks Brothers 1818 collection suit ($900 retail - mainline, just below Golden Fleece) in Loro Piana super 120s navy blue wool. Subtle herringbone pattern that looks like a 1/4" shadow stripe at a slight distance - gorgeous fabric. Made in the USA, half-canvassed.

The jacket is tagged a size 48R, but the pants measure 38" at the waist with about 2" to let out, so this would be best suited for an athletic guy with a big drop. The inseam is unhemmed.

This is brand new - unfinished sleeves w/ all buttons included (so you may have working buttonholes), center vent is tacked shut, sleeve tag is attached, pants unhemmed, etc. These retail for $895 on the site. I would be looking for around $250 shipped OBO.

2. VMan

VMan Senior member

3. pitboss12

pitboss12 Senior member

I may know of an interested party. Please post pics when you have a chance.

Thanks.