• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS:NWT 100% Cashmere Polo Blue Label Chesterfield coat

Tuerney1

Reaction score
That's so sweet...why must you tempt me???

laugh.gif

abc123

Reaction score
Its a damn good thing I'm not a 44R, considering how much I've bought recently. That is a beautiful coat.

abc123

Reaction score
I just noticed that the original poster is from Colorado. Did you any chance find this coat at the Silverthorne Polo outlet? I was there a few days ago and saw nothing of the sort, though I did get a nice tweed jacket.

Tuerney1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for hooking us up. What a great coat. If it were my size, I'd be all over it.

Did you buy this coat just as a courtesy to the folks here, to offer such a great bargain?

If so, I might just have to buy it. It's my size, from what I can tell...it's just that in Southern California, I don't often find myself wearing a Chesterfield.
laugh.gif

But, at that price, and after such a nice gesture....

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by discostu004
pardon my ignorance, but is chesterfield a style or a model? also, what is the length from top to bottom?

A chesterfield is a model of topcoat, distinguished by the velvet collar and a fly front. Your ignorance is pardoned. Just send me a size 34 Olive stamped distressed Orciani belt. Hey, what a coincidence, you have one!

Oh, and they usually hit at the knee or slightly lower.

ranchsooner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by abc123
I just noticed that the original poster is from Colorado. Did you any chance find this coat at the Silverthorne Polo outlet? I was there a few days ago and saw nothing of the sort, though I did get a nice tweed jacket.

No, this came from the Castle Rock outlet, South of Denver. I know the manager fairly well by now and he takes me to the stockroom before they put stuff out. So I kind of get first dibs on the good stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads